Round 5 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 other games

You are wrong about Brisbane this year; they are maturing and an improved side. Will be a serious contender. Think they managed to win some flags at the G previously.

Are you a betting man?
They will cop a GWS part 2.
U didn't watch us against them? Did u miss the game against Hawthorn?
No good champ

What happened to the best FF since Wayne Carey?
Charlie dud Dixon?
What hole has Roozzzeee fallen in?
Before yesterday port had beaten teams 17th, 16th & 18th on the ladder.
They should be charged with Fraud.

What hole has Roozzzeee fallen in?
Yeah, good question. I think he's literally played one good quarter of footy this year.

They had him following Lachie Neale in the last quarter. Teaching him how to find the ball?

Perhaps he's not the second coming the commentators were all telling us he was, after all.

Yeah, good question. I think he's literally played one good quarter of footy this year.

They had him following Lachie Neale in the last quarter. Teaching him how to find the ball?

Perhaps he's not the second coming the commentators were all telling us he was, after all.

We have all seen and said it before,
There are so many footy commentators they just jump on bandwagon's.
Rozzee hasn't shown anymore then the kid from Footscary but seems to get all the attention.
Smith in my eyes is better then him and the Patty Dow part 2 at Carlton, Walsh.

How dumb is the AFL?
What are they doing?
Where's the away strip for hawthorn?
When the camera pulls out it looks like theyre wearing the same jumper.
If its good enough for premier league clubs to wear totally different colours its good enough for thr AFL.
What happened to the Silver Blaze jumper wore???

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, Clarkson must really have pissed off the umps, GWS are about as bad as us at getting frees normally. Did Alistair say something . . .

DS
Final count was actually 26/12, but that's still sending a clear message to Clarko - don't *smile** with the umps!!

• Wow
Final count was actually 26/12, but that's still sending a clear message to Clarko - don't *smile** with the umps!!
Not surprisingply The NRL has seen better games this year after going back to one referee. Drop at least one umpire