Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Womens GF was a ripper.

Koenen was absolutely robbed of the norm smith
Adelaide’s women’s team are just like the men. Choke on the big stage.
Wonder if they’ll complain about the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Cartoon fans saying they would have beaten us if Williams was playing. If he played like he is tonight, then we probably would have won by more.

Is there a more overpaid dud. Oh hang on, theres Mitch McGovern!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cartoon fans saying they would have beaten us if Williams was playing. If he played like he is tonight, then we probably would have won by more.

Is there a more overpaid dud. Oh hang on, theres Mitch McGovern!

Brad Hill, Lurch Cox, Chris Mayne, Jared Polec, Jake Stringer.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Umps are going nuts for Bombers. 19 frees in less than a half.
Simply that AFL rule for 'even up as much as possible to prevent blow-outs' invoked. These, you must realise, can make fans of said losers switch off. Thus bad for our TV sponsors; bad for revenue.

You don't think you are watching an impartial or 'fair' sporting contest still, surely?

What has struck me is, with the really wet weather in Brisbane, the only rules are ... Rafferty's rules. Same actions but random outcomes over and over again e.g. push in the back, HTB, chopping arms, 50m penalties, marks being held. All random and arbitrary.
Best of all - deliberately oob.

The inconsistency is the only consistency. Oh. Throw in medical sub now too. It's all a joke.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
“Cleverer.” There’s no such word. It’s more clever...

Worst sports media in the world in this country. Amateurs en masse.

Reactions: 2 users