Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Same old story for the Suns this season. At HT Bulldogs 70, GCS 9.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think the Suns sub Neddy Flanders just made history by saying to the coach, “ sorry coach bit tight in the hammy I’m not going out there “

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Same old story for the Suns this season. At HT Bulldogs 70, GCS 9.
I saw that *smile* of a CEO Cochrane carrying in about a night GF and how going back to a day game was backwards thinking, and the entire time I’m thinking Tony you flog you should be looking at your own basket case of a football club and wondering how you can improve that rather than whinging about the timing of a game they’re never going to play in.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Thought the Suns would do a lot better this year .. I was wrong . But had a feeling the Doggies would do well . Be a big game and a test for where were at when we play em in 2 weeks time . How are the ex tigers doing for the Suns today ?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Gee Tom Green is slow. Just jogs up and down the centre of the ground most of the time....rarely has a man.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Gee Tom Green is slow. Just jogs up and down the centre of the ground most of the time....rarely has a man.
His brother I think is slower which is why he didn't cut it for one of our list spots.