Round 5 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 Other Games

Isaac Smith got tackled and threw the ball one handed. The umpire was right in front of him and had a clear view.

Play on!

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
The umpire is screaming 'play on'
Smith gets swung 360' and then drops the ball. And then the dickkhead calls play on again.
Unbelievable

Reactions: 1 user
Lobb first game back from a knee injury, doesn't look to confident at the centre bounce.
Lobbe's scared of playing ruck. To many big ugly monsters playing there. Feels much safer lurking, I mean playing as the second tall forward. Massive soft *smile*.

Reactions: 1 users
Its only round 5 and there is 6+ clubs that have no chance of playing finals already (us during 1986-1993)
*North, would struggle in the VFL
*Hawthorn, paying the price of wasting valuable draft picks on player's that wont help them win the next flag. Wingard, Mitchell, etc not required should've went through a rebuild. Missed quality kids.
*Essendon are just screwed, keep on bringing in duds while quality walks out the back door. Its great seeing them in the bottom 4.
*GC, How many times have the public seen sporting clubs fail on the Gold coast? Whats the AFL done to change that perception??
I really hope we go hard for Luscious and Anderson.
*Sydney will be crumble, there 4 weeks of dominance has come to an end. Essendon should've beaten them and GWS should've beaten them by more.
*Carlton. A club that Dosent believe in a Rebuild or development. And that's the results you get.
*Collingwood, only a stupid club would get rid of a quality coach at his peak and replace him with a bloke like Buckley. Loves the sound of his own voice and its his way or the highway. But the media tip toe around him and state he is a good coach. He isnt.
P.s I hope they win a few games and they resign him
*Stkilda. The dumbest football club in the country. Signing a jibber on 900k just proves they have no idea what they are doing. Wasted picks on Hannebury, Jones, Howard etc. I thought Ratten was a good coach, not anymore.

Reactions: 3 users
Cheer cheer the red and the white
Longmire is a flogger and the doofus Pkye.

Reactions: 1 user
Healy's just getting to a point now that he just says whatever comes into his head.

With just seeing 2 knees connect, he had diagnosed both Buddy and Hickey with PCL injuries.
I thought the same thing at the time (although Healy’s a trained physio), but he ended up not being far wrong. Franklin 4 weeks, Hickey 6-8.

I thought the same thing at the time (although Healy’s a trained physio), but he ended up not being far wrong. Franklin 4 weeks, Hickey 6-8.
Compare Sydneys team in round 6 to the Sydney team in round 3.
No Rampe, No Heeney, No Hickey
Pretty sure all 3 got coaches votes in our game.
I hope they finish bottom 4

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Clubs are hiding the amount of games player's will miss lately.
I was told Howe's injury is a bad one and will miss 2 months at least.
Franklin's injury always to drag on longer. When they say 4-5, weeks they really mean 6-8 weeks