Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5: the hair clogged shower drain games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ole Blandbane in big trouble tonight if they get rolled - which I think they will. That’ll put them 1-4 and make it very difficult to make the top 4.

If they get into the finals they won’t be playing at their run down sewage pit game to game. They’ll have to go interstate. And they are rubbish interstate for the most part.

Mr Peabody might be seeing the beginning of the end tonight.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Ole Blandbane in big trouble tonight if they get rolled - which I think they will. That’ll put them 1-4 and make it very difficult to make the top 4.

If they get into the finals they won’t be playing at their run down sewage pit game to game. They’ll have to go interstate. And they are rubbish interstate for the most part.

Mr Peabody might be seeing the beginning of the end tonight.
Beginning of the end for Brisbane.

Dees by 20.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Didn't they beat Rabblebourne at the G recently in a Final?
Not saying they will win tonight, but not so clear cut me thinks.
They got flowing last week with an easy kill in Norf.
Interesting match tonight.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looking forward to seeing how Koltyn Tholstrup goes on debut, saw him live a couple of time last year, he played in the seniors, he didn't get a lot of the ball, but he didn't hold back.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
May just gave away a 50
That was not worse then when Dusty took a mark from a brown pass and the stkilda player took him to the ground

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Looking forward to seeing how Koltyn Tholstrup goes on debut, saw him live a couple of time last year, he played in the seniors, he didn't get a lot of the ball, but he didn't hold back.

He's got a very 70's perm going on doesn't he

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Flogs loving the Paddle Pops tonight who look more committed.