Round 5 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 - the other games

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Of course after I laid a certain $50 on the Lions at the Gabba they look old and slow and the scum making them look *smile*

“North Melbourne vs. Western Bulldogs (Marvel) 4:20pm Seven/Fox

This Good Friday game has traditionally been one of the worst games of the year, and I’ve got high hopes for it again.

Last year, the Doggies won by 128-points as the Kangaroos played the part of Jesus and the Bulldogs the Romans.”

- Titus O’Reilly

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The Pies sure are the umpires darlings, they're winning the free kick count 4-9 in Brisbane.

Dunno if they’ll win this game or not but Cwood are definitely on the improve under Fly and Leppa.

The Pies sure are the umpires darlings, they're winning the free kick count 4-9 in Brisbane.
Darcy Moore just got tackled 4 times over about 8 seconds …play on!

Reactions: 1 user
those Mason Cox goggles must make everything seem like its 10cm away from where it really is?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
What sequence of events had to happen for the 2018 preliminary final to play out the way it did? He is absolute crap.
Biggest curse I've seen live. We could have been 4-0 in flags if that d-head wasn't around.

those Mason Cox goggles must make everything seem like its 10cm away from where it really is?
He can't get near it can he. I reckon there might be a miracle, big Cox eyes are going to come good. It might even be as a soon as halftime.
Reckon he could see better out of his third eye:cool:

He can't get near it can he. I reckon there might be a miracle, big Cox eyes are going to come good. It might even be as a soon as halftime.
Reckon he could see better out of his third eye:cool:
No doubt he finally adjusts against us and kicks 7 goals

I hate Collingwood but want them to win. They won't make the finals, so any loss for Brissie is good.