Round 5 V Williamstown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 V Williamstown

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Williamstown vs. Richmond
Sunday, May 5
2:00pm
Downer Oval

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2019-05-03/vfl-tigers-squad-named-for-seagulls-clash

B Derek Eggmolesse-Smith, Ben Miller, Steve Morris
HB Fraser Turner, Ryan Garthwaite, Patrick Naish
C Tom Silvestro, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Jacob Ballard
HF Daniel Butler, Callum Coleman-Jones, Jake Aarts
F Jacob Townsend, Callum Moore, Mabior Chol
Foll Ivan Soldo, Maverick Weller, Luke English
I/C (from) Hugh Beasley, Daniel Coffield, Blake Grewar, James Fletcher, Charlie Thompson, Chad Harris, Luke Nelson, Lachlan Street, Shaun Mannagh

In: J. Fletcher, B. Grewar, C. Thompson, S. Mannagh, D. Coffield, L. Street, L. Nelson
Out: C. Menadue, J. Graham, S. Bolton

A big test for our midfielders.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Love the experience and hardness that our back pocket player brings to the team.

Can’t under estimate his experience and leadership and to be honest I had forgotten he was still playing

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
year of the tiger said:
Love the experience and hardness that our back pocket player brings to the team.

Can’t under estimate his experience and leadership and to be honest I had forgotten he was still playing

"Fly" McRae is a big wrap for Morris and what he brings to the VFL side in terms of leadership, a fierce contest and determination.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Good opportunity for some of the VFL players on the list to stand up today against Williamstown and put their name firmly in the frame for selection next week.

There would be at least two or three players in the team that lost to Footscray that may well deserve a spell in the seconds. Not sure it will happen but if the likes of RCD, Naish, Chol, Moore and Townsend put in ripper efforts you never know what the match committee might do.

Feb 25, 2007
Quarter time;

Williamstown
0.1 (1) 0.1

Richmond Tigers 2
3.7 (25)

This so far is impressive considering we have stack, Ross, Bolton, balta, baker and even menadue who before injuries were playing in the reserves.
10 Scoring shots to one keep it up boys!

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Mr Brightside said:
Good signs with Naish, Eggs, Turner an RCD getting a bit of the pill.

RCD is our missing link imho

Given our recent injuries, I’d prefer our missing link was 195cm and 95kg. I’d love it to be C Moore.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Hope RCD and Naish can transition into regular seniors. Sick of seeing Markov, Menadue and Ellis spudding it up.