Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Come on, BB, winners are grinners. I have no soft spot for them at all.

But remember your Freo win a couple of weeks back. Reckon there was a few Bluebaggers taking the *smile*!
Yep. My post a page or so back said the Dockers were robbed in plain sight.

I didn't see any Carlton players carry on ungracefully afterwards (that's not to say it absolutely didn't happen).

But - any sportsman who carries on like that after winning, especially in front of the opposition - and particularly under such circumstances as last night - is a f*****g tool. I think it also says a bit about the person.

Part of being a good sportsman is winning gracefully - regardless of whether you're playing for Manangatang thirds or representing an AFL club.

It's not Draper's fault the umpire was too gutless to pay a free, but what he does have control over is his own show of sportsmanship, which I felt left a lot to be desired in the aftermath.

There's no need to nose-rub. Shake hands and get off the ground.

Win gracefully, lose gracefully. All part of sport and sportsmanship, regardless of the level you play.

Reactions: 17 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Wow. Another embarrassing moment for the umpires, the AFL (and Draper and Arsendon).

Just a shocking non- decision. Farcical. Even Draper knows it.
Listened to the game driving home last night. Wonderful to hear good commentators calling out poor umpiring. Josh Francou and Scott Thompson were a breath of fresh air. Well done ABC. And I didnt listen to the last 10 minutes.

Reactions: 1 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Yep. My post a page or so back said the Dockers were robbed in plain sight.

I didn't see any Carlton players carry on ungracefully afterwards (that's not to say it absolutely didn't happen).

But - any sportsman who carries on like that after winning, especially in front of the opposition - and particularly under such circumstances as last night - is a f*****g tool. I think it also says a bit about the person.

Part of being a good sportsman is winning gracefully - regardless of whether you're playing for Manangatang thirds or representing an AFL club.

It's not Draper's fault the umpire was too gutless to pay a free, but what he does have control over is his own show of sportsmanship, which I felt left a lot to be desired in the aftermath.

There's no need to nose-rub. Shake hands and get off the ground.

Win gracefully, lose gracefully. All part of sport and sportsmanship, regardless of the level you play.
Just goes to show that Draper is a wanka

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
C'mon Port!! Scumwood wannabe-dynasty diminishing by the minute....:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Milocheck always looks like he has done a ACL or snapped an ankle but he just bounces back up and continues on

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Scum comes back. Scores equal. I've switched over to Darts channel. Luke Littler again....

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Port Pretenders look like a million dollars but the Pies are right on their hammer.
Biggest front runners in the comp.
Some of the Port players don't like contact and are the best side steppers.
Drew.
The bloke from Hawthorn, he shiits himself when he is buy himself.
That Jones is a shocking footballer.
I'm not sure who's worse Lachie Jones or Powel Pepper.
What happened to Horn Francis??
Over rated midfield

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Funny how fate works.
Take Finlayson and Dixon out and they look totally different.
(a luck we did not have a few rounds ago).
Truth be told I don't rate those two but it certainly helps their structure.
Did against us anyway!