Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Maybe we didn't play that badly last week

I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps we've all underestimated the Eagles a little bit because of how bad they were last year with all those injuries.

Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
So does the stand rule not apply to West Coast?

Stuff me, on what I am seeing they hardly ever get called to stand, and even when they do they get serious latitude on moving around.

Reactions: 1 user

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
Fair few dropping out of the "last man standing" if WC continue like this.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
So does the stand rule not apply to West Coast?

Stuff me, on what I am seeing they hardly ever get called to stand, and even when they do they get serious latitude on moving around.
It dosent matter where WC are on the ladder.
The umpires are always there 19th man.
McGovern didn't get pushed,

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Is Luke Hodge the greatest ‘g’ dropper in Australia ?

Kickin, handballin, fallin over, runnin.

Stunnin.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
WC played well against Swans & Tigers last 2 games & few injuries. If they win we're 16th on ladder with North to play Hawks.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Watching Geeelong and Brisbane you can see why we dropped away so badly.
They nailed some of their draft picks.
A big part of Geelong staying at the top is they keep getting star players fall into their lap at a discount price. Hawkins FS, Dangerfield, Cameron, and Henry, got them all for free or FA (FA does not mean Free Agency in this instance). Yeah well run club blah blah, but this farm boy surfy factor *smile* *smile* me right off, and it has anchored their success.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Harley Selwood's gonna earn himself a broken jaw.
He's a great player, but he's worse than Selwood on the duck. Painful to watch. All the young superstar mids are duckaholics. Daicos, Ashcroft, now Reid.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
A big part of Geelong staying at the top is they keep getting star players fall into their lap at a discount price. Hawkins FS, Dangerfield, Cameron, and Henry, got them all for free or FA (FA does not mean Free Agency in this instance). Yeah well run club blah blah, but this farm boy surfy factor *smile* *smile* me right off, and it has anchored their success.
They got gold in return for Kelly and always get premium in return on players that want out.
Jordan Clark
Tim Kelly
Ratonmygear
Houlihan
Bisscombe

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
*** Geelong. After getting the softest first 5 games imaginable they finally get a tough game and it buckets down to make it a slog fest.
Great help from this AholeFL to possibly make the Pussies 6-0 after tonight.