Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Worst officiated game in the world.

McCluggage gets hit in the face by Cameron, then legged, called holding the ball and a 50 thrown in to boot.

Just blow the system up. Start again with something entirely new. Anything.

Reactions: 11 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
It's the AFL's fault. The head is sacrosanct (so make sure you lead with it, boys).
Yeah the AFL are great, frown on the Selwood duck, say they'll clamp down on it, then they kind of do, to every player except Selwood. They are such a great organisation.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Worst officiated game in the world.

McCluggage gets hit in the face by Cameron, then legged, called holding the ball and a 50 thrown in to boot.

Just blow the system up. Start again with something entirely new. Anything.
stick a couple more umps on the field, That'll fix it! FMD. And Cameron doing the milachi crunch on a prone McLuggage and get rewarded with a 50. Thats a good one for the mums and kids watching.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I still reckon Scumbag SHocking is the Godfather of this corrupt league.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Pussies undefeated....both Scums win from behind......geez. Where's that sage thing again....