Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
4 year window in a generation? and you're having a whinge? seriously, It wasn't just a 4 year window of contention, we won 3 bloody flags! 3 count 'em. THREE! We made the finals for 8 out of 10 years from 13 to 22. Get a grip.
Jeez.
Settle down.
The cats have been contending since early 2000s.
I never whinged.
Just pointed out facts.
Did I have a whinge we only won 3?
Chill out champ

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Jeez.
Settle down.
The cats have been contending since early 2000s.
I never whinged.
Just pointed out facts.
Did I have a whinge we only won 3?
Chill out champ
Just saying bud I've been around the block a few times, and that sounded to me like a little bit of a whinge.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Worst officiated game in the world.

McCluggage gets hit in the face by Cameron, then legged, called holding the ball and a 50 thrown in to boot.

Just blow the system up. Start again with something entirely new. Anything.
That was bad

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The Cats have left us for dead in the recruiting and strength and conditioning department over the last few years.
True. But how do they keep everyone?
We’ve got good people walking out the door.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Cats won 1 flag we won 3 from 3. I'll take our 3 flags.
Moggies won 3 flags in five years n then kept playing finals pretty much every year since then, then they won another flag and just as we were about to finally start their funeral rites the bastards have leapt back out of the grave n started this year with their arses on fire.
Yep we won 3 flags in four years, but we were *smile* crap for nearly forty years before that and all of a sudden we're *smile* crap again in a mighty big hurry.
Might not like chewing on the gristle of reality much, and no way I'm gunna admit it to my younger Bro. But *smile* they've done a bloody magnificent job over these last twenty years or so and the bastards are still up front n centre.
Pretty much everything the AFL's tried to achieve with their equalisation crap has been totally ignored n refuted by only one team in the comp.
Brisvegas had a 3 peat n promptly died in the arse
Hawforn had a 3 peat n promptly died in the arse.
Tigers had a 3 in four years n promptly died in the arse.
The other premiership teams in recent years have failed to back up in any meaningful way shape or form hopping in and out of finals or flag contention after one moment of success. All except those mangy *smile* moggies.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
You can only beat who you're playing but let's not get carried away with Geelong just yet. They've played 8th, 12th, 13th, 15th, 17th & 18th so far. It does suck that they play the bottom 4 of those again.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Suns need some like a Dan Rioli running off the backline

• Haha

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
My understanding is that there is an excellent culture within the club.That will always keep people.
This is what throws me.
If they have such a great culture, what the *smile* is Scott doing as their coach ??