Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cows appeal HTB and the smug flog struts away......hah hah hah. What sh!t.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Brad Scott

IMG_2533.jpeg

“Hey, you guys! Get ready for finals!”

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
“Line ball” according to Richo.

Get off tv Richo you suck. At least Hodge had the balls to call it out as a massive f up - which it was.

Reactions: 5 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
F me, HTB every day of the week
I wouldn't call it an obvious free. Adelaide were staging and trying to draw frees for the last couple of minutes, free could have gone either way. If it had been paid Adelaide would have been fortunate.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Umps suddenly put whistle away allowing Bummers to push in the back jump on the ball no free

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
that was HTB every day of the week, AFL maffia man those scotts are FMD c u next tuesdays

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
The worst call this year.

Draper looked like he inhaled the ball.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I wouldn't call it an obvious free. Adelaide were staging and trying to draw frees for the last couple of minutes, free could have gone either way. If it had been paid Adelaide would have been fortunate.
Half true. Adelaide were staging, indeed. But that was a blatant free against Draper.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
How were we such supposed fans of Soligo and picked Banks instead? Bloody hell.
Yer. I'm just really pissed off watching both Soligo and Durham who we could've/should've had, Durham was right there in our VFL team. These two are just exactly what we need right now. They are just going from strength to strength as players - hard in the contest; win the tough CBs, run, chase and tackle hard, dispose of it effectively and Durham is turning into a surprisingly strong mark.

Both now bona fide midfielders. I know the Bummers/Dododo had their pick ahead of us in the MSD but surely there would have been a way to lock up Durham up beforehand (appealing prior contract offer?). Instead Clark selected the slighter/lighter body types; much more outside types like Ralphsmith, Banks, Clark.

Sure, there's still time for our flanker/winger types to develop (maybe not Ralphsmith) but they're not certain to make it, unlike Durham and Soligo who have.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Shocking non decision on Draper.

That said Rachelle cost the Crows that.
Hope he got a good payout.
*smile* weask efforts made a few of them so did Nankervis.

Soligo needs to be rescued get him to the Tigers so he can play with his mate the Sonz.

They can have Graham.