Round 6: The Holden Gemini games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6: The Holden Gemini games.

Fair luxury to be able to play Josh Kelly on the wing.

Cripps giving Green a hiding. Bo Callaghan looking a million bucks, inside and out class.

Reactions: 1 users
GWS getting absolutely obliterated at clearances and contested possessions still.

They’ve been bloody ordinary for mine.

Reactions: 1 user
Fair luxury to be able to play Josh Kelly on the wing.

Cripps giving Green a hiding. Bo Callaghan looking a million bucks, inside and out class.
GWS getting absolutely obliterated at clearances and contested possessions still.

They’ve been bloody ordinary for mine.
You blokes know your junior footy.

Is there a Sam Walsh clone in this years draft? If there is we must get him.

Does Cripps know how to handball ?

It must be awesome to be Cripps to know that the umps will never pay a free against you. Throw the ball, HTB, unrealistic attempts, it doesn't matter. Has Carte Blanche to do what he wants.

Reactions: 2 users
Flog: "We don't gift soft frees to GWS mainly because the coach was an assistant at the team we despise most..."

Is the GWS midfield good enough ? That’s the question that needs answering where their fortunes this year are concerned.