Round 6 VFL - Coburg v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 6 VFL - Coburg v Richmond

I am seriously *smile* cursed. Knew this duplication would happen and not the first time it has. Checked and waited for 5 minutes and still happened on the moment. Mods merge threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Our marking ability is horrendous. Started off well and now let them kick 3 straight goals.

Kosi 2 goals. Doesn't look like it but he's got a lot of flexibility to take Dunstall type marks.

Flogs on to us in this game. Something's clicked in their stupid heads....

One positive for us with the flogs is that Samson gets a lot of frees.

Cumbo just keeps blasting passes to nowhere.

Yep, those that are bleating so hard for Cumbo to be in the team clearly aren't watching the VFL games.

Takes shots without looking to play on burning team mates. Poor kicks inside 50 to defenders advantage. He's certainly working hard, but his delivery by foot at the moment is horrible.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
Mutaz brave and smart. Will surely go in the MSD.

Reactions: 2 users
Yep, those that are bleating so hard for Cumbo to be in the team clearly aren't watching the VFL games.

Takes shots without looking to play on burning team mates. Poor kicks inside 50 to defenders advantage. He's certainly working hard, but his delivery by foot at the moment is horrible.
Poor kicks inside and conversion. But seems to be keeping his head down and working. Small steps and I reckon the attitude is what they're looking for first before execution.

Reactions: 1 users
Cumbo playing well 10 disposals, 5 marks and 6 tackles but not kicking straight 5 behinds.
Could've been the Cumbo show that quarter but kicked 4 points.

Good thing is he is presenting and getting shots on goal and running to the right spots. Some strong marks too.

One positive for us with the flogs is that Samson gets a lot of frees.
Considering he's held at every boundary throw-in I'd say he gets the bare minimum.

Coulthard and McAuliffe have really worked their way into the game, along with Mutley and Street probably our best. Smith again impressive. Guiney and Brindley good down back. Wilson a terrier in midfield with 6 clearances and 5 tackles. (He's 5'2). Trezise getting into it. Samson a couple of strong contested marks, a couple of failures in front of the defensive pack.

Poor kicks inside and conversion. But seems to be keeping his head down and working. Small steps and I reckon the attitude is what they're looking for first before execution.

I see some improvement there and I agree the attitude and dropping of his head is his biggest issue, but having missed those goals, he was then rushing kicks inside 50 and missing players on the lead completely. Same stuff that he was doing in the ones, made some blues and then rushed the next ones.

Considering he's held at every boundary throw-in I'd say he gets the bare minimum.

Coulthard and McAuliffe have really worked their way into the game, along with Mutley and Street probably our best. Smith again impressive. Guiney and Brindley good down back. Wilson a terrier in midfield with 6 clearances and 5 tackles. 5'2.

Who;d have thunk it, Coulthard is a winger ;)