Round 7 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7 other games

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
They are that dumb, they are tanking without a first round pick.
If Only we traded our first rounder last year for there first this year.
Gws are singing
The systems working. Another early first round pick for GWS to stuff up and then on trade the player to Carlton or Essendon to keep them believing they have a chance to make finals! It’s sweeeet!

Reactions: 1 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Maggots get the Gold Coast at the MCG ...how does that happen??

Good luck for the Tigers ever getting to play them at the G.
We've played Gold Coast ten times.
In six of those games, we have been the designated home team.
One was last year at the Gabba.
Another two actually were at the MCG.
The other three were the first three which were all at Cairns, and if I'm not mistaken, it was our decision to sell them.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just like Scumwood, where exactly are Borethorn going ? Not anywhere soon I reckon.
They do seem to have gone under the radar after being prelim finalists in 2018 to being 16th now. And their recruiting policy that seemed to hang on getting big name players from other clubs , Wingard, Scully, Mitchell, Patton. O’Meara

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Gee Hawthorn have years to go. List build has been horrible for five years. Haven’t even bottomed out yet.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Gee Hawthorn have years to go. List build has been horrible for five years. Haven’t even bottomed out yet.
A good lesson on how not to rebuild. Hope we're paying attention.

Use those early picks, sign Bolton.

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
All Richmond heirachy should be watching this shambles of a Haw side. How hav e they let this happen. We must make sure this is not our future.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Why are Hawthorn not wearing their usual jumper?
I am OK with clash jumpers but only when necessary.
Hawthorn's poos and wees hardly clashes with the Aints' red, white and black.

So I'm thinking, is it possible they know they're sh!te and don't want to tarnish their "real" brand?