Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
That was awful from Kelly. You could see how pissed Stringer was, awful kick inside 50 from Gresham, and then for Kelly to just place the ball on the ground instead of giving it back to Frampton, you could see Stringer see he was about to place it on the ground and tried to rip it from him. How can players not know the rules!!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Bombers proving that if they were make finals they'd be steamrollered. They can't deal with pressure.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Wasn't sure who I wanted to win this one, then after Essendon got off to a flyer I figured I want Essendon to win. Further derails Collingwood's flag defence and Essendon will do nothing in September anyway.

Just as an aside, what's the issue with the 78 tram? I did my driving test on W Class trams on Chapel St decades ago, easiest driving test you could get, barely got over 5KMh (not that there was a speedo on a W Class tram back then). I remember the story of a driver who did their Christmas shopping driving a tram on Chapel St - edge forward a few metres, drop into a shot to get a gift, get back on the tram and edge forward a few more metres. Long time since I've driven a tram, but Chapel St was easy.

DS

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Essendumb belief.
Just win the first quarter and hope the umpires get you across the line

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
I’m seeing frees once again paid to Bummers that never get paid to us
Don’t touch forwards or it’s an immediate free

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wasn't sure who I wanted to win this one, then after Essendon got off to a flyer I figured I want Essendon to win. Further derails Collingwood's flag defence and Essendon will do nothing in September anyway.
For the sake of a result I'd go with this one. Deflate the lazy bathwater Skunks and inflate the heads of Pepper's Peps lovers so they come crashing when it really matters.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dosh Jaicos just threw the ball in front of that dumb flog......FMD.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dicky gets tackled and no HTB.....WHAT A LAUGH THESE DUMB CLOWNS ARE!!

Reactions: 1 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Want Essendon to win

Despite my hatred

They are clowns who wouldn’t bruise a grape in September

But I don’t want Collingwood to make it at all

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Want Essendon to win

Despite my hatred

They are clowns who wouldn’t bruise a grape in September

But I don’t want Collingwood to make it at all
Agree. Scum are getting help from the flogs and Bummer dumbness.

Reactions: 1 user