Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The media finally are. M Lloyd has an article out saying Lions will not win a flag with him as coach. Revelatory!!

Gee they're quick the AFL media, on to everything before anyone else, adding smarts to their inside knowledge. What would we do without them?

DS

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Well I have my second team for the year.
Only got to see Q4 but GWS were silky with their whole game; did the Lions in a canter, so fast and beautiful kicking, game-plan on song.
Ex-RFC coach. Sorry but I have to say it (again), if only Dimma had decidec he'd had enough and needed an "extended" (?) break in early/mid '21, depart, fond farewells (with the new missus) and the club left to appoint Kingsley. I'd feel much happier.

Not intended as a knock on Yze but I just really admire what AK brings, and would have retained a lot of our club continuity, player connections and relationships, game-plan etc.
Just not sure Yze realises what he's let himself in for with the way the AFL and umpiring dept aim to crap all over us.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Gee they're quick the AFL media, on to everything before anyone else, adding smarts to their inside knowledge. What would we do without them?

DS
I'm amazed it's taken this long to really start potting Fagan. IMO, the longer he's their head coach the better, because the longer they will miss out on their flag windows.

Reactions: 1 users

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
The AFL media are so predictable. Extra-time raised and written/spoken/tweeted about every time there's a draw.

Get some new material, you c***s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Frees in the Essendon Collingwood game. 22 each. Umps didn’t know which team they love more.

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
The media finally are. M Lloyd has an article out saying Lions will not win a flag with him as coach. Revelatory!!

But, Zips, think how much poorer your life will be without "the old Codger' to heap it on!? :oops::cry:
he is no good and there list isn't as good as they make it out to be.
The only players I would take Andrews Raynor and Bailey.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Brisbane won the centre clearances 14 to 10. But lost by 54pts

This will be keeping Fagan up all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I’m keen to see how Philippou goes tonight. Heard a few St Failure fans on radio this week saying they were a bit concerned about him. Struggling with the pace of AFL football was the theme.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I’m keen to see how Philippou goes tonight. Heard a few St Failure fans on radio this week saying they were a bit concerned about him. Struggling with the pace of AFL football was the theme.
Is he playing out of position Redders as a junior mid ?

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Big kid dominated little kids, now in the big League.
Slow as shitt and hasn't got any weapons

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Personally, I haven't been overly impressed with him. He'll be an ok player, don't see him as some sort of superstar from what I've seen so far. Don't think he's had many breakout games, and even the game he won the Rising Star after wasn't really a super hot game.