Round 8 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 - Other Games

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Obviously not much interest in tonight's game since no one has started a other games thread yet!

Port Crapalaide aren't looking quite as crap as they were a few rounds ago. Marshall is a developing into a decent KPF

Obviously not much interest in tonight's game since no one has started a other games thread yet!

Port Crapalaide aren't looking quite as crap as they were a few rounds ago. Marshall is a developing into a decent KPF
It’s much worse than that. You said it’s tonight’s game. It should be games. There’s 2 on not to be interested in :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Super NRL game tonight.
Far better than AFL dribble .
Panthersv Eels. Great game.
Played at a suburban ground. Wonderful atmosphere.
Puts AFL to shame.

Reactions: 1 users
Dishlickers are brainwashed to handball too often. So many wasted chances in front of goal.

Good for us the Dogs lost, but looks like Port Chokerlaide has awoken. Shows what a couple of wins can do.

Great to see the cheating staging disingenuous dogs lose. Their coach has been exposed as a Neanderthal one trick pony. As sophisticated as navel lint.

Super NRL game tonight.
Far better than AFL dribble .
Panthersv Eels. Great game.
Played at a suburban ground. Wonderful atmosphere.
Puts AFL to shame.
Yep big clash of Western Rivals Penrith and Parra.

Great game.

Didnt watch a minute of AFL either game couldnt give a rats arse.

Thursday and Friday Nights my TV is on the NRL these days, especially moreso now the Tigers wont figure much.

Reactions: 1 user
An easy kill for Amiss against lol@norf, but he is looking very good.
Yeah, nice mover. Been pretty impressed with that O'Driscoll in a few games this year too. Have some pretty fair young talent Freo.
I've decided to rename the bloke who bailed on us..... if he's seriously getting 450-500k...
Callum CONMAN-Jones!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, nice mover. Been pretty impressed with that O'Driscoll in a few games this year too. Have some pretty fair young talent Freo.
I've decided to rename the bloke who bailed on us..... if he's seriously getting 450-500k...
Callum CONMAN-Jones!
CJ sure did con lol@norf.

Chapman is another good KPP, the Dockers have got some good young players.

Reactions: 1 user