Round 8: the stuck in the Burnley tunnel games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8: the stuck in the Burnley tunnel games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Tell you what, if the Blandbane Lions can’t beat the Beyond Blues tonight then you can write them off as a Premiership contender. There’s no way they can come to Melbourne and win a final/s if they can’t beat the ordinary BB’s tonight, indoors, fast track.

Bit of a progress report for Blandbane tonight I reckon.

Don’t drop this one Mr Peabody !

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Tell you what, if the Blandbane Lions can’t beat the Beyond Blues tonight then you can write them off as a Premiership contender. There’s no way they can come to Melbourne and win a final/s if they can’t beat the ordinary BB’s tonight, indoors, fast track.

Agree. Looking forward to Ninthton's performance tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Druggivan has been dropped again, and I'm sure the Skunk ferals will start melting on Fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Blues by 3 goals Red.

Because we are commencing our rise from the ashes this round,who do I want to win? Not sure.

Reactions: 1 user
Started already. Blatant hold on McCarthy by Saad. Right in front of the umpire. Play on. And you guessed it, serial offender and serial dud umpire, Rob Findlay was at the helm again.

They are just appalling these guys.

Reactions: 5 users
With all that cooking lard in his hair, is Daniher is trying to look like Bill the Butcher from Gangs of New York ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks like Joe the Goose has finally woken up from his slumber. Starting to look dangerous around the ground in last few games.

Umps doing all they can to keep Cartoon in this game Don’t ever touch McKay