Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games.

13-11 frees and Dees come back. Proof once again how big diff costs teams a chance to win.

Reactions: 2 users
Blues will either hang on by less than a kick here or get overrun. Take it to the bank.

Reactions: 1 user
Dangerous tackle lol. That could be a game changing decision

Reactions: 3 users
What a joke. AFL is *smile*. Umpires are just hopeless. So bad. Awful decision.

Reactions: 5 users
Viney would have to be one of the more over-rated players going around.
Struggles to sleep, with the constant Sydney Stack nightmares.

Very hard to perform consistently with that level of fear induced insomnia

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Omg. That dangerous tackle free. Abysmal. Staged. Umps sucked in. No feel for the game. Just terrible

Reactions: 1 users
Dangerous tackle??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm not sure what was more f****d in that instance - the umpires screwing Melbourne or Joel Selwood getting into someone else for playing for a free. Both are champagne comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Omg. That dangerous tackle free. Abysmal. Staged. Umps sucked in. No feel for the game. Just terrible
No feel for the game is spot on. Are they all midget accountants that never played sport?

I'm not sure what was more f****d in that instance - the umpires screwing Melbourne or Joel Selwood getting into someone else for playing for a free. Both are champagne comedy.
Here's a Wayne Harmes moment....but I reckon your mob will win. Dumbourne are too dumb and scared of the rain.

Here's a Wayne Harmes moment....but I reckon your mob will win. Dumbourne are too dumb and scared of the rain.
It'd be nice if this f*****g team could properly put an opposition to the sword for a change. And one that's not North Melbourne.

They could even be overrun now.

It'd be nice if this f*****g team could properly put an opposition to the sword for a change. And one that's not North Melbourne.

They could even be overrun now.
Kosi just did what Harry did last week. Game over.

32 points up and win by 1.
Not sure you should be singing and dancing.
Pickett tried to kick the leather off the footy instead of just snapping it.