Round Sub-Zero: the coughing passenger on a plane games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round Sub-Zero: the coughing passenger on a plane games.

Nothing like Rich v Carl
it’s been to both club’s advantage to get the round 1 match and attract 80000 fans solely on the promise of things to come because for most of the last 20 years any midseason clash has turned out to be an uneven match up of an also ran (or two) and a team in or striving for finals With crowds much below the 80k of round 1.

He won't even get cited, even though he goes through the opposition players and shoves a GWS staff member.

DS
Cited for what? My goodness this is such a minor act, no malice intended, just getting his ball. Was the only mark he took all night😂😂😂