Round Sub-Zero: the coughing passenger on a plane games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round Sub-Zero: the coughing passenger on a plane games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The Abyss is officially over ! Welcome to Season of Redford 2024. AFL, F1, NBA, NRL, EPL, PGA Tour, Supercars, MLB, NHL…. we’ve got it all. It’s going to be great.

Feels a bit flat this bs Sub-zero round though. Shocked that those **** at Geelong aren’t being asked to go North. Bet we’ll go every year but those *** will go once in a blue moon if this contrived start to the season continues. Concept has more holes in it than my golf bag.

Anyway, Sydney Geese v the Toorak Demons looks like a tight one. Probably leaning the Demons way with Mills, Parker and Adams not playing. Some interesting comments by Montagna about Toorak from insiders during the week ie not a very connected group on and off the field. Probably seen that openly. Anyway, think they just slip in. Tight.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
You reckon they’re missing the 8 ?
They're worrying about each others' text messages, missing Brayshaw, who knows if Oliver can keep it together, and they have a forward line relying on a kid backed up by Ben Brown and Tom McDonald. One side drops out of the 8 spectacularly each year. Dees look most likely.

Reactions: 3 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
They're worrying about each others' text messages, missing Brayshaw, who knows if Oliver can keep it together, and they have a forward line relying on a kid backed up by Ben Brown and Tom McDonald. One side drops out of the 8 spectacularly each year. Dees look most likely.

Plus if Max goes down they are Gawn.

Get it? Get it?

Max Gawn they are Gawn....bahaha

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Fair enough. Think they’ve got enough to make the 8 though. If they don’t, I reckon that puts Goodwin fair square in “sack” territory.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Swans have too many injuries.

Dee’s for me tonight.

Oliver BOG.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The Abyss is officially over ! Welcome to Season of Redford 2024. AFL, F1, NBA, NRL, EPL, PGA Tour, Supercars, MLB, NHL…. we’ve got it all. It’s going to be great.

Feels a bit flat this bs Sub-zero round though. Shocked that those **** at Geelong aren’t being asked to go North. Bet we’ll go every year but those *** will go once in a blue moon if this contrived start to the season continues. Concept has more holes in it than my golf bag.

Anyway, Sydney Geese v the Toorak Demons looks like a tight one. Probably leaning the Demons way with Mills, Parker and Adams not playing. Some interesting comments by Montagna about Toorak from insiders during the week ie not a very connected group on and off the field. Probably seen that openly. Anyway, think they just slip in. Tight.
F1, Supercars and NHL is your tennis to me. Booooooring. Insomnia cure.... I agree with the rest and I include the March Madness in NCAA basketball.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
F1, Supercars and NHL is your tennis to me. Booooooring. Insomnia cure.... I agree with the rest and I include the March Madness in NCAA basketball.
If you're thrilled by fast cars, take a drive to Geelong for the full experience of hoons and burnt out cars on the side of the road, sometimes still in flames.

One time I was driving in pelting rain near Lara and a car zoomed past, only to hit some water, do a few 360s onto the grass and slide into oncoming traffic. Thankfully there was a gap in traffic going the other way.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If you're thrilled by fast cars, take a drive to Geelong for the full experience of hoons and burnt out cars on the side of the road, sometimes still in flames.

One time I was driving in pelting rain near Lara and a car zoomed past, only to hit some water, do a few 360s onto the grass and slide into oncoming traffic. Thankfully there was a gap in traffic going the other way.
I live in the northern suburbs, so I know your experience. Lots of SFBs around here not only past midnight but even during the day!!

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Swans have too many injuries.

Dee’s for me tonight.

Oliver BOG.
Adams and Gundy won't improve them.
They aren't a chance.
Same basket as Port. Who think Ratonmygear will push them to premiership favourites. No fken chance.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Looking forward watching my man Sheldrick play for the Swans tonight. I was big on him in his draft year, the Swans selected him with the next pick after we selected Brown.

Edit

Oh.....he's not playing.

Last edited: