Round Whatever. The Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round Whatever. The Other Games.

OK, after that I'm convinced MELBOURNE can win the flag. We saw it right there.

40+ points down at Pussy Park and smartly they did it. Well done Dees........and GF'ed Pricky and your pussies.

Reactions: 4 users
Geelong showing their old age in the last Q.
No run and went the chip kick.

Reactions: 1 users
After being humiliated in that 15 min period by Stanley my favourite MELB player Gawn lifted and it was fitting he had the final shot to win the game, and kicks it.

Saw a choke right there.

That third quarter and especially second half Cats were protecting the lead and went chip da chip.

Ran out of legs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Hah hah hah hah..what a day.

I'd switched over to the Women's British Open Golf as I didn't want to see Geelong win, now spewing i missed Cat's capitulation and heartbreak ;).
Wait on, I think I saw the same movie in the GF last year:mhihi

Last edited:
  • Haha
After being humiliated in that 15 min period by Stanley my favourite MELB player Gawn lifted and it was fitting he had the final shot to win the goal.

Saw a choke right there.
Same chokes against us in previous finals. They've taken over Scumwood as the best at it.

• Love
That ladies and gentlemen is why they are known as the Handbaggers. Welcome back chokers!

Good to see Geelong cop the rough end of the pineapple from the umps in the dying stages of a close one for a change. They did try their best to get the darlings home with that deliberate out of bounds call moments earlier.

OMG.

that's one of the most mental games ive ever seen

go dees.

get *smile* Shocking.

did you hear the ump when Lever got that 50? 2 points down, 30 seconds to go, minor premiership on the line.

ump goes to the downfield ump 'The mark is 45 out..... 45, FORTY FIVE. the mark is 45m from goal'

Lever runs up, and the Geelong player is told to STAND at 49.9m

this, after Selwood gets away with an obvious defensive DOOB, then Brayshaw get pinged going offensively DOOB THE NEXT POSSESSION.

*smile* me.

go dees, get *smile* cats.

suck my *smile* hocking you *smile*.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Have to say that was a SHocking performance from the Pussies.

Will he review the game and look for why that 50 was given?

• Haha