Ryan Lim | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ryan Lim

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
This years apprentice training with us. Anyone have any info on him? Is he West Australian?

H - 186cm
W - 80kg

20.1 disposals per game

10 goals from 13 games

2 tackles per game

blx said:
This years apprentice training with us. Anyone have any info on him? Is he West Australian?

H - 186cm
W - 80kg

20.1 disposals per game

10 goals from 13 games

2 tackles per game

His the brother of Dim Lim :rofl

zippadeee said:

wow thats fantastic... NOT! you forgot Grim Lim, Crim Lim, Jim Lim, Kim Lim, Tim Lim, Limb Lim, Slim Lim, Trim Lim... the things people get a kick out of ::)

blx said:
wow thats fantastic... NOT! you forgot Grim Lim, Crim Lim, Jim Lim, Kim Lim, Tim Lim, Limb Lim, Slim Lim, Trim Lim... the things people get a kick out of ::)

Mine is still the best..

zippadeee said:
Reckon he might be the brother of TamLim, if that's the case he might not come on as hoped n then the forum fans might want to DeLim the kid.

Ryan was named in the top 25 prospects for 2014 in this years AFL Prospectus.

He hasn't had much fanfare since then but I love his run and carry.

Seems to have pace and loves taking the game on with a good kick too.

Although West Coast have shown some interest he could be worth a look in with a late pick.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Ryan was named in the top 25 prospects for 2014 in this years AFL Prospectus.

He hasn't had much fanfare since then but I love his run and carry.

Seems to have pace and loves taking the game on with a good kick too.

Although West Coast have shown some interest he could be worth a look in with a late pick.
Ummmm! If he's been discussed as a top 25 prospect. How late are you thinking we might be able to scoop him up at? Round four? Five?

Got a feeling that by the end of round two there's going to be nearly forty players taken, unless he somehow gets draft torched then a top 25 prospect might usually be gone by the end of the second round, rather than dreaming he's going to be available as some premium free mistake at around pick sixty or seventy.

TigerMasochist said:
Ummmm! If he's been discussed as a top 25 prospect. How late are you thinking we might be able to scoop him up at? Round four? Five?

Got a feeling that by the end of round two there's going to be nearly forty players taken, unless he somehow gets draft torched then a top 25 prospect might usually be gone by the end of the second round, rather than dreaming he's going to be available as some premium free mistake at around pick sixty or seventy.

As stated was discussed as a top 25 prospect in the Prospectus, which means he was prospected in this range over 12 months ago.

Was thinking our 3rd or 4th pick (if we end up utilising 4 picks that is).

He hasn't been mentioned in any of the subsequent phantom drafts in the top 50 or so players.

Wondering why he has seemingly fallen off the radar but his highlights package looks something exactly what we need..