Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

I will have no 1975 slander. Nothing like 80's Britpop reinvented for 2023.

"It's not living, if its not with youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
“It’s not worth listening to, if it’s so soooooft”

In fact, your softness will not be tolerated. Automatic 2 week ban. No appeal permitted.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Here’s a pic of young Samsung from a coupla years ago:

FB5ED3E8-406D-4B54-8FE7-3C62E8639C4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Here’s a pic of young Samsung from a coupla years ago:
This is what my eyes keep seeing... Aspirational but there are elements of the adolescent giraffe/eager colt about big Sam that echo the young Cho, admittedly down a notch or three on the athleticism scale... Lets hope he keeps gettings hands to the ball until they stick!

This guy has a plan for the ball that is beyond the imagination of any ruck with the possible exception of Sean Darcy. And then I think he has him covered atm.

His ball use, his vision, the path to goal that he sees and executes is Jack Riewoldt class.

As at R7 2023 the worst starting ruck in the AFL was either Ben Minson, Samson Ryan or Bailey J Williams. Our pair has left BJS in the cellar after R8.

Ryan’s R8 game has to be viewed in context. BJS is the worst starting ruck in the AFL.

But. Ryan showed his class again.

Another development. Take front position, hold front position. Ryan has struggled even in the VFA. But he levelled up last week. Learning perhaps that he is not as the mighty oak but as the willow in the wind.

Skinny blokes can be hard to hurt and hard to move because they bend. Samson is learning. Greater challenges loom.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Answer me this…. which of our skills coaches is most responsible for Samson’s rapid improvement?

Reactions: 2 users
Answer me this…. which of our skills coaches is most responsible for Samson’s rapid improvement?
Klangers, for slappin him upside the head before game time n getting Samsung grumpy n focused

Make no mistake the cats will work Samson over tonight - he will need plenty of support if he is to get through the game.

The cats do that - they have a history of nullifying any threats so we will need a team effort - it will take every one of our selected 23 to step up another 5% for us to be a chance - treat it like a final boys.