School teacher | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

School teacher

SfB_AkA._DeLiCiOuS

Tiger Legend
Mar 12, 2004
East Melbourne
A primary teacher starts a new job at a school in Collingwood and,
trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Collingwood fan.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Collingwood fans.
Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn’t you raise your...... hand?"
"Because I'm not a Collingwood fan,” she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Collingwood fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm a Geelong fan, and proud of it," Mary replied. The teacher could not believe her ears.
"Mary, why are you a Geelong fan?"
My mum and dad were born and raised in Geelong, so my mum is a Geelong fan and my dad is a Geelong fan, and so I'm a Geelong fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Geelong fan.
You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time.
What if your mum was a prostitute, your dad was a drug addict and your brother was a car thief, what would you be then?" "Then," Mary said,

"I'd be a Collingwood fan.