Season over !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Season over !!

realtiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 28, 2007
With Essendon defeating the Dogs our year is done. They have 2 soft games and will be above us even if we win the last 2 . Time to look after the stars and get ready for 2022. It’s been an amazing run but it’s time to take stock and reload! Thanks Tiges and we look forward to the comeback next year!

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I reckon WC will drop out. Bris need to beat them last round. We need to obviously win both our games. We've certainly gone the long road this year. As TH has shown above.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Not sure getting into finals with 11 wins is worth it, unlikely to go anywhere.

DS

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon WC will drop out. Bris need to beat them last round. We need to obviously win both our games. We've certainly gone the long road this year. As TH has shown above.

im pretty sure if we need Brisbane to beat WC in the final round,

there will be a Covid outbreak at the Gabba,

and Brisbane's only player to not be exposed will be Rhys Matheson,

and he'll have to play WC, alone, relocated to Perth, off a 2 day break, umpired by Dean Margetts, Brett Rosebury and Nick Foot,

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
why are some assuming that Essendon will win their last two games? The Suns won this weekend and the Pies always love beating the dons.And we like beating the Hawks by plenty to make up the percentage difference at the moment.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Lets hope the suns smash Essendon at Metricon next week and we are in. Then look out whoever meets us come finals.
Otherwise we need the Eagles to lose 2 of their next 3, is that correct??

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
With Essendon defeating the Dogs our year is done. They have 2 soft games and will be above us even if we win the last 2 . Time to look after the stars and get ready for 2022. It’s been an amazing run but it’s time to take stock and reload! Thanks Tiges and we look forward to the comeback next year!
We don't deserve to be there.
Have a look at Fremantle today they're are fken useless.
Gold coast no better then North.
Collingwood we were up by 26 pts.
West Coast 22 points 8 minutes to go.
Its been a really shiit year

Reactions: 8 users