Changes (i.e all aboard the tank express) VS Genius Clarko's last game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes (i.e all aboard the tank express) VS Genius Clarko's last game

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Ok, it's tank city now we've been finally put out of our misery.

In: Cumberland, some other young player
Out: Cotch (have a great holiday skip and we'll see you next year), and whoever else. Whatever.

I'm spent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I sound like a broken record but play Miller as he deserves one game at AFL level before being delisted. It is not as if this last game is important in the grand scheme of things

Reactions: 4 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Regardless of who is brought in, we can’t play Rioli jnr, Garthwaite, Parker, Dow, Ralphsmith or Mansell next week. All were putrid tonight and aren’t elite AFL to take us anywhere. Embarrassing.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
It’s a really tough time for those players mentioned above. The team is cooked and they see it and feel it. Would be an awful team to play in at the moment. The players would know the game plan is defunct but it’s too hard to change in season especially with the restrictions.
one more game, try and get another game into other kids like RCD, Cumberland, Ryan and sail off to a a well earned break

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Outs - Cotch, Edwards, Nank, Lambert, Reidwolt, Vlaustin, Grimes, Parker, Garthy, Dow, MJ, Ralphy

In Miller, McIntosh, Pickett, Martyn, Cumberland, Biggy, Chol, Caddy, RCD, Ross, Ryan, George.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Can we play the VFL team - they will be nice and fresh.

Keep playing the kids
Not the VFL team
Theres a chance they may win We must continue with present team Bring in George and FArts for anyone that tried too hard tonight
Its Tank time

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Outs - Cotch, Edwards, Nank, Lambert, Reidwolt, Vlaustin, Grimes, Parker, Garthy, Dow, MJ, Ralphy

In Miller, McIntosh, Pickett, Martyn, Cumberland, Biggy, Chol, Caddy, RCD, Ross, Ryan, George.
The AFL would fine us for tanking

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Dimma indicated that some of the kids will be played next week.

Keep Dow and MoJu. Hugo may lose his spot but would like to see Martyn and Cumberland come in.

Apparently Houli is fit, expect him to play if he isn't going to be offered a contract next year.

I'd like to see Miller play if he's fit.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Martyn and Cumberland definitely should play. Might need to give a couple of fairwell games too.

Don't care who misses.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
In: Cumberland, Martyn, Miller, RCD, Houli (farewell game), Astbury (farewell game)

Out: Garthwaite (delisted), Parker (delisted), Cotchin (rested), Grimes (rested - didnt look right tonight), Lambert (rested), Lynch (rested)

Just play the kids and see what we've got.