Selected Team | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Selected Team

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
B: Zantuck Holland Fiora
HB: Newman A.Kellaway Chaffey
C: Tivendale Johnson Rogers
HF: Bowden Richardson Krakouer
F: Cameron Ottens Blumfield
Foll: Stafford Rodan Coughlan
Int: Fleming, Hilton, Nicholls, Dragicevic
Emg: King, Hyde, McGrath

In: Nicholls, Dragga, Hilton
Out: Cambo, Bidders, Houlihan

I thought Johnson was out as well ???.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Test tomorrow I reckon MT.

And I doubt if he will come up - I woud expect Hyde or Marty to come in

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Fair selection I reckon, as long as King doesn't come in for Johnson, I'll be reasonably happy. Give McGrath a go.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Draga is back, so that is good.

Hilton is back, that is ok i guess, apart from one or two passages of play last week he did nothing for Coburg.

Nicholls did very little last week.

Would have thought Hyde or Marty should have got a game in preference to Nicholls, hope he proves me wrong.

Johnson and Cameron would still be doubtful at this stage too, so expect at least one late change.

P

PuntRoadRoar

expect johnson not to pull up and king will come in

your so predictable danny its so sad!

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Yeah I agree that Johnson will probably miss also, IMO Hyde will get his possie. And Marty and Jay will have to wait for another week. But I'll keep my fingers crossed in the hope that Marty plays ahead of Nichols. I don't really see a future for Nichols the Hawks got rid of him because he was injury prone, and although he may have been worth a punt late in the draft IMO it has now proven to be fruitless and personally I'd rather be developing a kid for Full Back or the ruck or something with his place on the list. No ones at fault here, it was worth a try we gave it a go, it didn't work. Puffin Billy's body just aint up to it, he tried but some bloke are injury prone and there's nothing they can do.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Bye bye Houlidud and butterscum - not nice knowing you. Hope you all the best with what you do with your lives. Good riddance.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Why oh why would you pick Billy Nicholls ahead of our future (Schulz, McGrath, Hyde) or have Clinton King ready to come back in the team?

Oh that's right, we're still going to make the finals and win the grand final, so we have to put our best players on the paddock. But wait, that still wouldn't qualify Nicholls or King for a game. What the hell is going on down there?

RazorBoy

Just waitin' for the next premiership
Apr 18, 2003
mightytiges said:
I thought Johnson was out as well ???.

He did nothing but handball for a short time at training today. Looked like a definite non-starter to me.

I thought Hyde looked better than Nicholls today. Nicholls fumbles too much and kicking doesnt always hit the man. On today's performances Hyde should get Johnno's spot in the side - he looked better than King and Marty isnt a midfielder.

P

PuntRoadRoar

i dunno john F but they obviously having been doing something else this week than running a football team.

id like to know what RFC mean when its been said to "stick with the long term plan"

i would have thought that meant developing our kids to get rid of the hacks on our list, obviously it means "we'll be cherry ripe for this week and push towards the finals"

what is Danny and Co. gunna say after round 22 when we are 6 wins 16 losses.

"yeahnah we should of played some of our kids and exposed them a bit more with the rough n tough footy"

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
The long term plan must be to continue what has been beset upon our club for the last 20 years. Long live mediocrity!

Expect Frawley to say this at the end of the year:

"yeah nah look, if you said we were going to finish 6 - 16 at the end of the year I think we all would have been pretty happy with that. It's all about consistency I would have thought, and we've been pretty consistent over the last 20 years. We're going to back ourselves, step up to the plate and hopefully finish in the bottom half of the table for many more years to come."

P

PuntRoadRoar

ROFL johnF so true

you did forget the

"We'll be cherry ripe for next season, and all the boys will give it a real crack, we just need our supporters to show a bit more patience"

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
JohnF said:
"yeah nah look, if you said we were going to finish 6 - 16 at the end of the year I think we all would have been pretty happy with that. It's all about consistency I would have thought, and we've been pretty consistent over the last 20 years. We're going to back ourselves, step up to the plate and hopefully finish in the bottom half of the table for many more years to come."

ROFLMAO

JohnF you have obviously added literature to your long list of studies. Or should that be poetry???

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
PuntRoadRoar said:
ROFL johnF so true

you did forget the

"We'll be cherry ripe for next season, and all the boys will give it a real crack, we just need our supporters to show a bit more patience"

Or "hopefully we can grind away the next season" ;D