SEN tigerthon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SEN tigerthon

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
Anyone know what it is?

Seems to start at midnight tonight on SEN2 .... and through the app.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Are they using that name?
Surely the real “Tigerthon” is the Foxtel one and hopefully that’ll happen again this summer.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Are they using that name?
Surely the real “Tigerthon” is the Foxtel one and hopefully that’ll happen again this summer.

The Sen one is actually the full season of every game if I've listened correctly and that's exactly what they're calling it.

Fox Footy haven't promoted it as such, but right now they are playing every match pretty much back to back with a couple of things in between. Watermark on the TV is ....
"Richmond's Road To Glory"
Currently screening Round 2 v Pies.... Normally never watch replays of losses as they *smile* me!
However, it's great when you know how it REALLY ends!

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
The merchandise shops would have been praying for a Tiger win. Imagine their sales if the Giants had have got up! I would have been shorting their share prices.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
The Sen one is actually the full season of every game if I've listened correctly and that's exactly what they're calling it.

Fox Footy haven't promoted it as such, but right now they are playing every match pretty much back to back with a couple of things in between. Watermark on the TV is ....
"Richmond's Road To Glory"
Currently screening Round 2 v Pies.... Normally never watch replays of losses as they **** me!
However, it's great when you know how it REALLY ends!

I'm the same with those losses - could never bring myself to watch them.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'm the same with those losses - could never bring myself to watch them.

Us v port R3 at the moment. .... it's funny how our 2017 premiership jumper looks so fantastic. Can't say I was a fan when it was 1st introduced!

Best part of this match is watching Tom Lynch in only his 3rd game with no pre season.
Imagine what he'll be like next year! :)

keepa lids onit

Medal number 1, 2 & 3
May 13, 2005
There’s only one loss in the last three years I can’t stand. Im still shattered.
3 peat blown in a PF due to a poor start.
We didn’t turn up for a battle.
3 peat blown is a half of footy......and to the worst team it could have come from...what a missed chance that was!!
would have been 4 or possibly a record 5 in a row....

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
There’s only one loss in the last three years I can’t stand. Im still shattered.

Tigerfan that’s the one too!
Took me a long time to get over that BUT what eventually turned was the fact the Pies lost.

Under a goal too.

But the grief I coped and having to witness Eddies behaviour that night was quite hard.

Chalk & cheese between us and the Pies in humility.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
The only way I could cope with that lose was the delight for the Scumwood to lose the GF the way they did.
Tried to copycat the Tiges and failed. Even rapt the way the lost to the Giants this year. Stuff 'em
The Tiges will be inflicting more pain for fair bit of time yet. cant wait :)

Last edited:

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
GF post match on now.. didn't hear the song in the rooms until now. Huge. Will tune in a few times over the weekend.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
On at the moment is the 2017 game between the Tigers vs the Pies.

First encounter. Ordinary first quarter.

Zips will happy to tune in!

His favourite player is playing.

Griffens.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
imagine if 3 peat is still alive in two years time, the opposition supporters will be spitting chips, journos once again pick the opposition team and get it wrong for the third time and eddie and kockie will be locked away,

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
imagine if 3 peat is still alive in two years time, the opposition supporters will be spitting chips, journos once again pick the opposition team and get it wrong for the third time and eddie and kockie will be locked away,
2020 flag is ours to lose.
Probably 2021 too.
That’s out 3peat and 4 prems in 5 years

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Playing at Home we are up to Round 13

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just watching round 13 v Adelaide.

Garthwaite, Naish, Butler, Chol, Stack, Graham, McIntosh, Higgins, Menadue, Balta in that side that weren’t in the flag side. Amazing.