Reigning Premier joins hunt for Sydney speedster Zak Jones | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reigning Premier joins hunt for Sydney speedster Zak Jones

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
From the AFL Trade Winds site. Apparently we have spoken to his management team and keeping a close eye on him if a deal with Saints falls over.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He adds nothing to the list or the team that we cantt get from Stack or Pickett or others.

Will just drain funds that could be better used next year, or even this year on a kid like Bonar.

It's a no from me.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We need to find a replacement for Weller

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Can't see it personally. For one apparently his contract requirements are quite high. Something Saints might be able to entertain but not us.

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Anyone who says he's a hard nut hasn't been watching him play, sure he throws his weight around when it doesn't mean anything but when it's time to put your head over the pill he is found wanting. Big no from me and I've had to watch quite a few swans games.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Would be perfect for the Aints or the Druggies or Blues.

But dont tell Carlton cos we are still trying to offload Butler to them.

Maybe if the Blues go cold on Butts maybe we can get lolNorf interested in him as a big fish Premiership Player.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
yeah agree with above, better than weller, which isn't saying much. Not a bad player, but I'm sus on the DH factor. Can't see the point given our depth, draft posi etc etc... Hopefully the saints get up.

Reactions: 2 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Would be perfect for the Aints or the Druggies or Blues.

But dont tell Carlton cos we are still trying to offload Butler to them.

Maybe if the Blues go cold on Butts maybe we can get lolNorf interested in him as a big fish Premiership Player.

Dawks now interested in Butts

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Dawks now interested in Butts

Who isn’t interested in butts?
I love butts!

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face...

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Like most on here I’m not a fan, always thought he played like a bit of a plastic tough guy, average skills and just not that good of a player imho , however I’ll back Blair an co over myself

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Can’t say I’ve watched enough Swans games this season to form a judgement so have to back our brains trust on this who would have watched him plenty.. Statistically at least it appears he had a bit of a breakthrough season so maybe Blair & co see something there to work with that suits our game style.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
rather go after Ozzie Jones.
Go after heeney
Go after fyfe
Go after Hopper
Go after Rammankas
Not this bloke he can’t hit a targets...dud.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Is Greg Miller back at the club.

It’s going to be interesting. The most we could offer is maybe 300-350 over 3 years
Stkikda would/could offer 450-550 over 4 years.

Does he like watching games at the G or playing at the Telstra Dome, China, Tasmania, Townsville Or Ballarat

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user