Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Hopefully he doesn’t fly too far under the radar or he might have trouble finding the runway.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The key that Edwards brings to the side is he releases Bolton to run back through the forward half as well as the middle.

With Shai rotating throught the forward half more as well as midfield with Sheds we can omit one of the small forwards who are underperforming and not lose anything.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The key that Edwards brings to the side is he releases Bolton to run back through the forward half as well as the middle.

With Shai rotating throught the forward half more as well as midfield with Sheds we can omit one of the small forwards who are underperforming and not lose anything.
Yep, Shai and Dusty can rotate.

Reactions: 1 user

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Needs to play in the last home and away match. should be ready after one game, Houli was. We can't go into the first final with more than 2 unfit players. Dion comes in regardless, so the other must be fit.

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
I dont know if its just me, and I know Gary Ablett will go down as one of the greatest ever, but I feel like whenever these guys have been mentioned Shedda rarely rates a mention at all.

Bit disrespectful towards a 270-game two-time premiership Tiger champion for mine. Still being underrated externally it seems.

Reactions: 8 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I dont know if its just me, and I know Gary Ablett will go down as one of the greatest ever, but I feel like whenever these guys have been mentioned Shedda rarely rates a mention at all.

Bit disrespectful towards a 270-game two-time premiership Tiger champion for mine. Still being underrated externally it seems.

Agree.
Only Geelong would take back a bloke that walked away just because of money.

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Agree.
Only Geelong would take back a bloke that walked away just because of money.
A bit more than money to the story zips Thompson played a big part as he knew he was moving to Essenson.

If Ablett knew Thompson was leaving Geelong he may have stayed.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
A bit more than money to the story zips Thompson played a big part as he knew he was moving to Essenson.

If Ablett knew Thompson was leaving Geelong he may have stayed.

He left because of money.
If it was good enough for weightman, Richo and Mitchell to stay and put up with coaches, Ablett could've done the same.