Sheean can eat my shorts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sheean can eat my shorts

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Does this maen that sheean might actually think that the tigers can win finally. Not that I want him to pick us but he and most of the other comentators NEVER seem to think we have anything to do with our wins.

Last year we played bad and were injured this year again we are injured but there appears to be a will to get over the line that has been missing for the last decade ( well 1995 and 2000) exckluded. 2001 we had the cattle on the field but seem to have lost our emotion well guess what sheean We ARE BACK

Lets Rock the MCG against Essendon with a roar that has never been Hird of ( bad pun). We have the Rodant, Fire, Sugar and Cogs lighting the midfield up. Cambo and Camo sneeaking goals. Staff and Flem adding the muscle that has been missing. Even Wilson(Bowden) has started to find the mark.

Lets switch the Lights off on the Power and Roar. Heck if it was'nt my week with my Daughter I would even consider flying to Adelaide for the game.

And yes if you cant tell I am excited !!!!. Blood Pressure pills here I come.

LETS ROAR
KhaN

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I'm happy for Mike Sheehan to tip against us. He's the biggest Richmond bandwagoner of all. He only tips us as a last resort, and often brings us bad luck, ha.
Watch him jump on board and tip us to beat Melbourne after he sees our next 2 wins. ;D ;D

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
After the Hachet job Gerard and Mike have done this week I say again

MIKE SHEEAN CAN EAT MY SHORTS

Lets Roar

Khan