Should Richmond accept asylum seekers from Collingwood? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Should Richmond accept asylum seekers from Collingwood?

Should Richmond accept asylum seekers from Collingwood?

• No

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • possibly sell them a special, very, very expensive membership that prohibits them attending games

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • maybe after a decade in detention in Carlton, to ascertain if they are genuine refugees

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • make them sing Tigerland while burning an effigy of Mason Cox, and then say no

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
NO! I remember the Tiges getting into big trouble playing with the Pies. Took us a LONG time to get another flag.Geez even now we do not have the same rights as the pies do at the G.:eek:
The deal that the Pies have got with the MCG annoys me. I read a while back that Gill when he was 2IC was involved with Eddie in organising it. I've tried googling it, but can't find the article explaining the who, what and how of the MCG sweetheart deal, I wonder if it's been deliberately removed.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Colonwood fans can *smile* off n find their own Premiership era, not a chance in hell I'd want them mongrels sharing in ours.

Farking Colonwood fans trying to claim Dusty or Shedda etc as their own or rampaging up Swan st in celebration is simply immoral.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
At the risk of sounding like a recently banished US President.............

Build a big, beautiful wall :cool:

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I'd say no as it would cause a massive drop in our average IQ

More importantly, be warned. "DO NOT FOLLOW NATHAN BUCKLEY ON INSTAGRAM"!

If he follows you back, then it will mean you are in a relationship with him according to the papers. Now some of the more feminine fellas amongst us may like this idea (and that's ok, hey we're in very progressive times), but this little black duck would prefer to keep his bill nice and clean!

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
You don't get to change teams unless your club folds or a player who is a close family member changes clubs. They chose their own destiny. No.

Reactions: 1 user