So If Broady can't get up for the granny | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So If Broady can't get up for the granny

Who takes Broad's spot?

• KMac

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Garthy

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Noah

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Rancey

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
Rancey just playing his role as third tall in the GF after playing 3 quarters all year. Would make a good film. Maybe Goddard can direct?

Reactions: 1 user
I just listened to Crunch Time on SEN and Dermie said he spoke to Broady after the game, said he should be right. If not, KMac has been learning the role for the last six weeks and has shown he stands up in finals, so you'd suggest him. The other possibility as mentioned if it's Collingwood we play Stack back, but we'll still probably have to find a replacement for Graham as well.

Who lines up tomorrow, and who gets pulled from the game at any point will be revealing.

Reactions: 1 user
Reckon match committee won't get too smart if this change needs to be made.
K-Mac in for Broady if required.
(Ross in for Graham)

Jean-Luc, or Brendan?

I think I am stuck in a time warp. I fear the time space continium has been breached. A marxist science fiction footy oddysey. The two Jean Lucs could co -direct or then again Brendan probably thinks he'd do it better..

I think the decision gets made after we find out our opponents , and after the vfl game

The health risk for Broad could be as great or greater than for Rance with his knee, from what I understand about concussion. He most likely shouldn’t be allowed to play.

From a performance perspective, we wouldn’t want to select Broad if he’s too far below 100% anyway, so I hope we hold him back.

Rance is my pick for the Broad role, because Stack can’t play that role and McIntosh has reportedly been poor in recent months.

We don’t have any other replacement who knows the role.

Last edited: