So much for gloom and doom...ha! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So much for gloom and doom...ha!

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
afl.com.au writer Kevin Diggerson (any relation to diggles..;)) predicts us to finish 5th and Richo to win the brownlow. Good to see there's finally a good footy writer ;D.

afl.com.au  writer Kevin Diggerson (any relation to diggles..;)) predicts us to finish 5th and Richo to win the brownlow. Good to see there's finally a good footy writer ;D.

roll.gif

seriously tho...
roll.gif

It's possible MY. :)

Have to wonder about reducing the number of players on the field though and increasing the bench to 10. :-/

Kevin Diggerson (from afl.com.au) says:

"If I was Wayne Jackson for a day, I would…: Reduce the number of players on the field to 16 per team, and increase the interchange bench to 10 players. This would open up space on the field, and cater for the additional fatigue as players must cover more ground. The game will be quicker and coaches will have greater flexibility to swing changes on game day."