So what next? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

So what next?

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Koalalill & Reford,
Glad to see there are a few baseball fans here! I spent a former life living a block from Wrigley Field, and am watching eagerly as the Cubs slug it out toward the playoffs. Could go either way, but heres hoping- Go Sammy!

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Hutstar: Being a Cubs fan is more testing than being a Richmond fan. At least Cubs fans dont expect anything adn jsut enjoy the party atmosphere of games.

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Shawry- correct. The beauty of playing 163 games is that no particular game matters that much, and Chicago in summer is just wicked fun, they make the most of the good weather.
That being said, it has been 95 years since the cubbies won a title, and the feeling is growing... Go cubs!

95 years tiger fans- a scary prospect.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
hutstar said:
Shawry- correct. The beauty of playing 163 games is that no particular game matters that much, and Chicago in summer is just wicked fun, they make the most of the good weather.
That being said, it has been 95 years since the cubbies won a title, and the feeling is growing... Go cubs!

95 years tiger fans- a scary prospect.

Scarier prospect.....

If the CLub was trade Richo would the Tigers fall into the category of being cursed like the poor old Boston Red Sox (sorry Redford) who haven't been able to win a World Series since they traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees in 1920's.

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
KL although I am against trading Richo under any circumstances, could they be any more cursed than what they are......I looked through the history books and it appears the curse started when they sacked Daryl Freame

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
There's Roar34's answer to who should replace Richo. Get Babe Ruth. ;D

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Laff said:
KL although I am against trading Richo under any circumstances, could they be any more cursed than what they are......I looked through the history books and it appears the curse started when they sacked Daryl Freame

Ahh.......Laff..... the curse of jumper 44 ::) Says it all I reckon