Souvenir of Jack's last game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Souvenir of Jack's last game

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Roar34 was fortunate enough to have seen Jack Dyer's last game and has kindly e-mailed me a souvenir of it to put on the site for everyone to see.

The picture is a lapel button Roar bought that day.

I've copied it onto the main page of the site.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness sharing it with us Roar.

R.I.P. Jack. :'(

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
I'd really appriciate Roar34 posting more of this memories of Richmond.

His post regarding Jack Dyer was excellent.

the claw

thufferin thuckertash
Jun 17, 2003
WA
ya know rosy i flew from perth to melbourne for the essendon game and met up with my dad aged 82 my uncle aged 81 my brother his son & son in law who all flew from hobart we all stayed at my cousins place who unfortunately is a #$%#@*wood supporter it goes without saying we gave him a hard time. My dad & uncle grew up in richmond and their blood flows black & yellow. It was so good to sit down with them and hear stories of the old days and of the mighty captain blood. Growing up id heard most of them before but to this day i can still sit back and listen to them rattle on about the times & the RFC they have instilled in me a passion for this club that i would die for. and have got into a few scraps over.but the thing that stands out intalks with these old buggers is the respect and reverence with which they hold jack dyer its as if a little bit of jack is in them and id like to think theres a little bit of jack in all of us at richmond long may his memory live even in those of us who never got to see him play