Sports Quiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sports Quiz

Yep, Canada and Russia. Good job Bernie.

Well worth a read if anyone is interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch-up_in_Piestany

jb03 said:
Yep, Canada and Russia. Good job Bernie.

Well worth a read if anyone is interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punch-up_in_Piestany

I had never heard of this before, but there is some interesting footage of it on YouTube. At tone stage they even turn out the lights to stop it!

Streak said:
I had never heard of this before, but there is some interesting footage of it on YouTube. At tone stage they even turn out the lights to stop it!

Yeah is is good isn't it. INteresting that the Canada players who stayed on the bench copped it a lot afterwards.

Been away too long.

A racehorse trainer retired this week. Tell me, who was it and what was his association with an American Indian chief.

JB 03 You're half right with the first leg home and from where I'm sitting you're almost there on the second. So stay on the right track with the trainer and you'll be no sitting duck!

Bernie said:
Been away too long.

A racehorse trainer retired this week. Tell me, who was it and what was his association with an American Indian chief.

Not really sure Bernie, i think his first winner was called Sitting Bull?

Yes, JB03, the boy from Yass,Lee Freedman's first winner was at Canberra in a betting coup with Sitting Bull.

He repeated the dose by next taking that same horse to Sydney with an identical result.

Over to you.

jb03 said:
Easy one - who lead the Richmond count for clangers this year?

Its the Daniel Jackson Perpetual Trophy. He will present it to himself tonight at the JD Medal.