Sports Quiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sports Quiz

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
Streak said:
It was Kim Hughes indeed.

I can't recall him lasting that long as captain, but history shows he did.

I was trying to think of someone else as I didn't think he was captain for that long either!

Here's one for ya Streak... In pounds, What is the maximum weight permitted for calves in rodeo calf-roping competition?

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
Incorrect :partyfest Gotcha at last! 350 pounds is the correct answer. As it's just you and me, i'll go again...

Who won the 1924 VFL grand final?

snaps truly

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2008
Hobart
Incorrect. There was no grand final in 1924. The top four teams played off in a round robin tournament to decide the premier. The bombers finished top with the Tiges runnerup.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
snaps truly said:
Incorrect. There was no grand final in 1924. The top four teams played off in a round robin tournament to decide the premier. The bombers finished top with the Tiges runnerup.

Fair enough. Bit tricky there. I immediately thought of flag when you asked about who won the GF.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Which male golfer has the most hole in ones on Professional Tour events?

Hint: Not suprisingly, Ben Hogan rated this guy the best iron player he has ever seen.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Streak said:
Which male golfer has the most hole in ones on Professional Tour events?

Hint: Not suprisingly, Ben Hogan rated this guy the best iron player he has ever seen.

Thought it was the great Kim Jong Il didnt he get like 6 in one round or something ............. so they say :hihi