Spud turns 40 -The Pulse | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Spud turns 40 -The Pulse

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
The Pulse
Darryl Timms
Herald Sun.

Richmond coach Danny Frawley turned 40 on Monday.
An insider to his party said while Frawley might have turned 40, he looked 60 and behaved like a 20 year old.
We're told 15 of his closest friends, including Darren Crocker, accompanied him on a boat trip on the bay.
The boat anchored at Sorrento for a bite to eat at a restaurant.

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Wonder how many st.kilda knobs were there?Probably the other 14. :mad:

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
At the rate he's going his age will equal his win loss ratio all too soon. Not a good thing at his age.

P

PuntRoadRoar

Dean3 said:
He's older than he's ever been.

hmmmmmm ponders that for a moment...

is it possible to be younger than he's every been?

i know he is older now than he was then LOL ;D

oh my brain hurts now....... *holds his head*

P

PuntRoadRoar

JohnF said:
A happy birthday to Spud and congratulations on grinding away 40 years.

hahaha JohnF and rosy earlier congratulated me on posting a negative about spud in every thread..... maybe i should take after you and turn a positive into a negative, that way it doesnt look so bad.

not only has he been able to grind away 40 years but im sure he has taken something positive out of it aswell.....dunno what though ::)

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
PuntRoadRoar said:
JohnF said:
A happy birthday to Spud and congratulations on grinding away 40 years.

hahaha JohnF and rosy earlier congratulated me on posting a negative about spud in every thread..... maybe i should take after you and turn a positive into a negative, that way it doesnt look so bad.

not only has he been able to grind away 40 years but im sure he has taken something positive out of it aswell.....dunno what though ::)
may be the easy pay packet,or the laugh on the way to the bank every week. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Good on ya Roar 34, I knew I could rely on you to pick that up! ;D

I don't want to say anything now though, in case I say something ;)