Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stengle

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Go young man appears to me he dont want to do the hard yards....

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Can’t blame him he was a fair way back in pecking order. Didn’t get a look in even with Butler out.

Hopefully we get a decent pick upgrade for him

Adelaide finished high enough that they’ll have to trade

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
King Kong said:
Can’t blame him he was a fair way back in pecking order. Didn’t get a look in even with Butler out.

Hopefully we get a decent pick upgrade for him

Agreed. Can’t blame him. Lots of upside for him to go to the Crows.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
King Kong said:

Ok I'll start the unrealistic trade ideas. Straight swap Stengle for the two Couch brothers.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
My understanding was that 2nd year rookies who don't take a 3rd year becomes UFAs?

Is this correct? Disappointing if he goes for nothing

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
tigerlove said:
Ok I'll start the unrealistic trade ideas. Straight swap Stengle for the two Couch brothers.

Not sure he is worth 2 players so we’ll just take the good one thanks

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Didn't the crows have a Tyson Stenglein?

Edit - just beat me to it

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No loss. I've seen Ben holland move quicker.
Troy Menzel part 2 coming to the crows

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Early this season I thought he definitely warranted a game but kept getting overlooked. His form tapered as the year went on.
The football dept. no doubt have their reasons for not giving him a game but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was frustrated due to lack of opportunity & that's why he went off the ball.
I'll watch Tyson's preogress with interest because there's no doubt he can play. Excellent evasiveness & goal sense. Biggest question is whether he can cope with the pace & endurance required at the elite level.
Best of luck to him. Enjoyed watching him play immensely in the VFL.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
At a function this year one of the coaches said he was two preseasons away from having the fitness. TWO?

Happy to move him on and go with Bolton and Baker.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He was behind Rioli, Butler, Castagna, Higgins, Baker and Bolton.

Makes total sense for him to leave. Can’t see us getting much more than a later pick.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
At a function this year one of the coaches said he was two preseasons away from having the fitness. TWO?

Happy to move him on and go with Bolton and Baker.

Shame though because in a couple of years he could be well settled into the Eddie Betts position and become a good player for the Crows.