Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stengle

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Stengle stands out in the Cants because everyone around him is a geriatric

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Are we seriously regretting losing Stengle? He’s on his third club! He might be playing well now but the real challenge comes next year and beyond when he has to maintain the rage and resist falling back into old ‘habits’.

Reactions: 3 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
We all knew stengle was quality, but as a rookie he was on 50-70 G,and Adelaide offered 900,000 for 3 years with Bolton also at the time in our vfl

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Are we seriously regretting losing Stengle? He’s on his third club! He might be playing well now but the real challenge comes next year and beyond when he has to maintain the rage and resist falling back into old ‘habits’.
I haven't heard any Richmond supporter sook about delisting him.
Call us in 2 yrs time and see where he is

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Have a look a Bulter and Higgins now.
Bulter is close to delist material and Higgins isn't any good.
Let's see where Stengle is next year and the year after that.

Yeah Higgens is up and down and Bulter has been poor this year from what I have noticed. Stengle I reckon will go ok though, he's one of the few young cats at the cats so has a spot there for life

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Nope, just wishing the kid luck. Didn't work out for him with us, he's matured, good to see him turn it around.

Reactions: 1 users