Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I think you're overestimating how long his suspension will be. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's playing R1 next year. I'm not expecting it to be a long term ban.

6 months at the absolute peak generous minimum. I'm expecting 18 months to 2 years. But who knows?

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tampering with sample, then getting caught juiced up on game day?

Willy will get 2 to 4 years I reckon

Reactions: 3 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
If the afl handled it yeah wouldn't trust them, but Asada and Wada on to them big time since bombers saga.

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Stupidity ban.
I too think he will be too!

Who knows 100%.
Tampering is viewed harshly though even though he was silly/stupid.

stupid maybe desperate yes - why - I think his sample b has come back positive to a performance enhancing drug (cannabis) so we won’t be seeing young Willie for a while - 2 years min.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Tampering with sample, then getting caught juiced up on game day?

Willy will get 2 to 4 years I reckon

Yep, I was told tampering with a sample is actual worst then testing positive.
wait and see.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yep, I was told tampering with a sample is actual worst then testing positive.
wait and see.

Yes. Tampering with a sample removes all chance of arguing that what they find is an 'accident'.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
In the lead up to the 2017 GF, Dwayne said that us winning would be bad for football because of our defensive game.
I had a Hawks fan whingeing about how our defenders keep thier man accountable while another comes in to take the mark, yet denied that gibson was the king of the 3rd man up role & they had been doing similar for yrs which is how sicily gets his marks...
At least i think that's what he said it was hard to tell among all the melting & dribbling going on.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I had a Hawks fan whingeing about how our defenders keep thier man accountable while another comes in to take the mark, yet denied that gibson was the king of the 3rd man up role & they had been doing similar for yrs which is how sicily gets his marks...
At least i think that's what he said it was hard to tell among all the melting & dribbling going on.
Werent the Hawks masters of blocking the man on the mark from chasing/tackling etc the kicker?

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
WhAt rules will the AFL introduce to bend us over?

* In all Richmond away games the opponent will be allowed 6 extra players on the ground
*Richmonds scoring end goals will be only 12 inches wide.
*Richmond will be forced to kick the ball to opposition at the start of each qtr.
*while other teams play the 6-6-6, Richmond will be forced to play the 6-2-2.
*Richmond must limited crowd numbers to under 12k, similar to north Melbourne home game crowds.
*while GC was allocated an extra draft pick, Richmond has been barred from an drafts for the next 6 years.
*Richmonds salary cap has been reduced to $250.

Reactions: 3 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Defenders have been doing that to Jack reiwoldt for 10 years. get someone to stand in front of him pretending to be part of the contest essentially keeping him from running and jumping at the ball.
By all means outlaw it and we couldn't be happier with Lynch and jack in the forward line

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
WhAt rules will the AFL introduce to bend us over?

* In all Richmond away games the opponent will be allowed 6 extra players on the ground
*Richmonds scoring end goals will be only 12 inches wide.
*Richmond will be forced to kick the ball to opposition at the start of each qtr.
*while other teams play the 6-6-6, Richmond will be forced to play the 6-2-2.
*Richmond must limited crowd numbers to under 12k, similar to north Melbourne home game crowds.
*while GC was allocated an extra draft pick, Richmond has been barred from an drafts for the next 6 years.
*Richmonds salary cap has been reduced to $250.
Haha...and, at the request of Kochie,
*The Roar will not be allowed to be played over the PA system after a Tiger goal

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Healy would’ve blew in his jocks when he heard Kelly got to WC.
On the Couch will be a one hour WC Show.

He used to love josh Kelly, until the finals series and particularly the gf exposed his inability to win his own ball. Wonder how he rates him now?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Another salty serial Richmond hater Leigh Montagna managed to slight us twice today.

Listened to him a couple of times during trade week what a bozo. He said he would take jack marti.n in front of papley. He makes no sense discussing football

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Dwayne Russell still a huge wrap for us....

Just said on trade radio that......
Geelong definitely would have beaten Richmond had Hawkins played.
West Coast were the best team in it this year... :rotfl1
I dont feel for Dwwwayne at all.
Hmm after a repeat emotional loss by his Cats to the Tiges again in finals, his 2018 therapy has failed him.
He's back in the corner twitching and rocking in the fetal position. Yep, no worries Dwwwwayne