Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I've heard it twice now.

Earlier today, some mention on "....they only lost by 19 points....." and now on Ch 10 news "....that close PF loss...." almost feeling sympathetic to the Salty Cats.

Geez....Richmond should be ashamed of themselves for winning.....

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I've heard it twice now.

Earlier today, some mention on "....they only lost by 19 points....." and now on Ch 10 news "....that close PF loss...." almost feeling sympathetic to the Salty Cats.

Geez....Richmond should be ashamed of themselves for winning.....

I hope we play them again in this years prelim and come from behind to beat them by one (1) whole point - the saltiness would be just delicious to watch, and like all preserved salted products, would mature and become more salty over time.

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I hope we play them again in this years prelim and come from behind to beat them by one (1) whole point - the saltiness would be just delicious to watch, and like all preserved salted products, would mature and become more salty over time.
Me too. This is all to do with Tomahork stating he found a better way to perform and Diverfield carrying on with *smile* to the media.

• Wow

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yesterday that goose that left 3aw and went to Sen, he was in miami for the super bowl.
He said that he couldn't believe how good is was to he there live sitting alongside "the Boss" mudguts hutchy.

U recommend no one listens to Sen this year. Its full of RFC haters.
DaSanto, Lyon, Hutchison, Pickering, Maher, Murphy,

Reactions: 1 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Yesterday that goose that left 3aw and went to Sen, he was in miami for the super bowl.
He said that he couldn't believe how good is was to he there live sitting alongside "the Boss" mudguts hutchy.

I must say Lyon has changed his tune big-time full of praise for us.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I must say Lyon has changed his tune big-time full of praise for us.

Yes.
I’ll never forget when Melbourne and Richmond we’re battling it out to see who was the shitest.
Lyon said Melbourne had more upside to it then Richmond. If everything clicks Melbourne will have some exciting times ahead of it.
Amazing

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Yes.
I’ll never forget when Melbourne and Richmond we’re battling it out to see who was the shitest.
Lyon said Melbourne had more upside to it then Richmond. If everything clicks Melbourne will have some exciting times ahead of it.
Amazing

Meh, during that period I remember Mike Sheahan saying that Melbourne would be the next big superpower in football and that Richmond should see how Melbourne go about it.

• Haha

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Meh, during that period I remember Mike Sheahan saying that Melbourne would be the next big superpower in football and that Richmond should see how Melbourne go about it.

We saw how they did it & went the opposite way. Result 2 flags to us, donuts for them. :D

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
They don't cop the heat we did either for their drafting.

It was so much worse than ours.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It would be even better if it’s after Diverfield kicks a point from the goal square after he received a free kick after falling over when Dusty eyeballed him.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

I can honestly say that I have not listened to Sen since that smuck Derwayne went there.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I’ll never forget when Melbourne and Richmond we’re battling it out to see who was the shitest
And then they passed on Dustin...... must admit, my distaste for the Dees is diminishing the longer he plays:cupgold

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
An indication of what Peggy and Brendan really think of the bureaucracy that is the AFL

Peggy O’Neal has vented over Richmond’s failed first bid for an AFL Women’s club licence - a decision that the Tigers’ president terms “unjustified”.

On that rejection at first attempt, Richmond CEO Brendon Gale has reflected: “…the thing we did learn is you’ve got to play the backroom game”. While O’Neal admits: “I still to this day don’t know the reasons for the decisions”.

“I think the thing we did learn is…you’ve got to really lobby. Lobby really hard. You’ve got to push you’ve got to politick, you’ve got to influence. And we probably thought we were above that, to be honest,” Gale says

Wonder what the AFL will think reading that?

2 things:
1. Our club probably didn't push hard enough to get a licence to begin with, which makes BG ands PON culpable.
2. I heard Carlton and Melbourne were gifted AFLW licences first because their membership lagged behind everyone else in terms of female/male ratio. thats a disgrace if true.

Yes.
Amazing

about 8-9 years ago dennis cometti said something something about how he fears for the future of richmond by having to rebuild through a period of compromised drafts. but he was sorta right. we bottomed out at the wrong time when you really think about it. And then I think about the 2014 rookie draft and just laugh.

I can honestly say that I have not listened to Sen since that smuck Derwayne went there.

I've been saying for years I am done with SEN, but I always still listen in. well this time I really am done with listening in the afternoon. i hate dwayne the pain and Maher/Murphy in the arvo is just putrid.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Nah i'd prefer to smack them back down the highway from min 1.

Heard a good joke about the Salty's...
"Geelong are like Norf Korea, they love telling everyone about thier weapons but do bugger all with them"
Remember the #DangerWoodLett & #HolyTrinity garbage thier fans were spitting out a couple of yrs ago?

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yes.
Amazing
Ah yes the H&A game in '11 titled the "2014 Grand Final Preview" They got us in that 1 but we won the return bout that yr.
Geez melb were a big deal back then weren't they. "The next big thing".

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Given this doco called "to hell & back" they are releasing it shows they still have not learned thier lesson...

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
They don't cop the heat we did either for their drafting.

It was so much worse than ours.
We still cop it from some over "Buddy over Tambling" when we actually wanted Roughead but never even a slight mention of "Scully & Trengove over Dusty", one of the, if not the biggest drafting screw up in history