Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Still giving us nothing...'cept Cups and Medals

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
West Coast fire power up forward maybe a concern this season. Weedy Rioli is out.
Kennedy is 32 and looked flat end of season 19.
They will be a two man forward with Darling and Ryan.
Haha Weedy.......very funny 7. I hope you wont mind me using that one here in the West! It should help to inflame the Wet Cokers I have to put up with daily.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
If he’s right he can tell everyone what a genius he is.
If he’s wrong and can say we blew it.

Can’t lose.
It as a thing of joy to see Healy almost in tears at half time at the GF, as the realisation that we were going to win sunk in.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
WARNING:
Long term members should take a seat before they read on.

here goes.

Gerald Healy has tipped Richmond to be premiers this season.

When he used to call us garbage, he was right then. Hopefully he’s right now.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I will never ever forgive Healy for pushing the Melb-RFC merger. Dead to me for years.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I will never ever forgive Healy for pushing the Melb-RFC merger. Dead to me for years.

For a bloke that never played for WC he loves them..
He is still waiting for Nit Nat to influence a game..
When he does, Foxtel better put on camera covers on because he will explode.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
For a bloke that never played for WC he loves them..
He is still waiting for Nit Nat to influence a game..
When he does, Foxtel better put on camera covers on because he will explode.

Yep. When there’s a west coke game on he sneaks in a extra box of tissues into the room.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Front page on Hearld Sun today.
'Did Dusty DESERVE best on ground?"
By Lauren Wood.

Wheres the report how enjoyable it was and how much money was raised??

Someone call her and ask her to watch the game again without the Hate glasses on.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Front page on Hearld Sun today.
'Did Dusty DESERVE best on ground?"
By Lauren Wood.

Wheres the report how enjoyable it was and how much money was raised??

Someone call her and ask her to watch the game again without the Hate glasses on.
No he didn’t - Cotch deserved it but it was a *smile* game and every man and his dog could vote. It’s like asking if ScoMo deserved to win the last election. The answer is no but because we allow Queenslanders to vote we’re stuck with him.

*smile* its a trash paper.

Reactions: 8 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
It is time for Tora Tora Tora to change the title of this thread to: “Still giving us nothing..........except Cups and medals.”

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
ABC granstand had a little clip on who they think will be premiers. It's out of us, WCE and GWS according to them.

They're still running with the 'they're not the most talented list' line for us.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
ABC granstand had a little clip on who they think will be premiers. It's out of us, WCE and GWS according to them.

They're still running with the 'they're not the most talented list' line for us.

You mean we still won't beat a Victorian team in the Grand Final? Worst back to back premiership team ever

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
You mean we still won't beat a Victorian team in the Grand Final? Worst back to back premiership team ever
Very good Baloo :mhihi

But in all seriousness; when Hawthorn won 3 in a row in the era of severely compromised drafts there was no discussion at any stage that they only beat interstate teams in the GF. Zero discussion.

The hypocrisy from those spouting that crap is astounding.

Reactions: 4 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Very good Baloo :mhihi

But in all seriousness; when Hawthorn won 3 in a row in the era of severely compromised drafts there was no discussion at any stage that they only beat interstate teams in the GF. Zero discussion.

The hypocrisy from those spouting that crap is astounding.
We bulk discussed it :eyes

Ps. Late to the mark, but how is micky mcguanes head? I would venture they would use a flattering shot for the paper, the mind boggles a bit at what a candid shot would be like.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I'd post it on the 'someone gave us something' if I could find it.....

Not sure you're ever gonna hear words like these leave the lips of Scott and Buckley!

"You have got to trust each other ... there's so many different dynamics to the way our game is played, but you can make the game predictable.

"I think the best team in the comp at the moment are doing that.

"Richmond ... we all knew how they played, we weren't able to stop it. Richmond don't change the way they play, they're just very very good at it.

"No doubt that is what happens in the game, we model ourselves and we will copy a lot of stuff from what the best teams in the comp are doing because it works."

Kudos Matthew Nicks:)

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Derwayne on SEN today once again said West Coast were the best team in it last & are the best team in it this yr.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Robbo has Bont as his no. 1 player, Dusty at 2..... :rotfl2

Reactions: 1 user