Supercoach 2011 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2011

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
some interesting team selections are going to make for some frustrated supercoach/dreamteam coaches i think!

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
bullus_hit said:
Grand Final time, one trade left and hopefully no injury worries. Last year I lost when Geelong rested half their team leading into the finals, I will be spewing if this happens a second time.

It's happened yet again, gone Birchall, Franklin, Hodge, Rioli, Lower.......................I'm in a world of trouble.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Amazingly, I managed to pull a rabbit out of the hat and won by a mere 7 points with the result going right down to the final minute in the Rich v Nth game. Well done to everyone in my league, very strong performances across the board and even those outside the eight had excellent seasons. Look forward to taking up the challenge again next year. :clap