Taggers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Taggers

Who would you prefer ?

• Duncan Kellaway

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Mathew Rogers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Chaffey

• Ty Zantuck

• Chris Newman

• Chris Hyde

• Tim Fleming

• Total voters

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
As our number 1 tagging (run with) option assuming fit?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I answered the question without reading the first post but if I had my time again I'd change my vote from Newman to Dunc. A fully fit Dunc is far and away our best tagger!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It's interesting that most people are voting for Newmo as our best player against Port, but I think his opponent was pretty damaging to us.
Dunc mightn't have got the posessions Chris got, but I doubt Stevens would have got as many as he did either.
It is like the chook and the egg. Is it better for a tagger to get posessions, or to neglect his own game and stop someone who's hurting us?

P.S. That isn't a critisism of Chris, I think he had a great game and a big future and like I said before I'm glad Danny showed faith in him.