Taggers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Taggers

Who would you prefer ?

• Duncan Kellaway

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Mathew Rogers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Chaffey

• Ty Zantuck

• Chris Newman

• Chris Hyde

• Tim Fleming

• Total voters

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
As our number 1 tagging (run with) option assuming fit?

I answered the question without reading the first post but if I had my time again I'd change my vote from Newman to Dunc. A fully fit Dunc is far and away our best tagger!

It's interesting that most people are voting for Newmo as our best player against Port, but I think his opponent was pretty damaging to us.
Dunc mightn't have got the posessions Chris got, but I doubt Stevens would have got as many as he did either.
It is like the chook and the egg. Is it better for a tagger to get posessions, or to neglect his own game and stop someone who's hurting us?

P.S. That isn't a critisism of Chris, I think he had a great game and a big future and like I said before I'm glad Danny showed faith in him.