Tasmania | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tasmania

IMG_1904.jpeg

Nice alternative the footy show shared on socials

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
This will be the best travelling away game on the football calendar.
For the golf enthusiasts here, mate of mine is developing Arms End golf course which is 14klm by ferry from Hobart and will be world class spectacular. He was one of the original developers of Barnbougal and reckons this land is better.
Matt Goggins 7 mile beach golf course is apparently fantastic too and adds even more fabric to the attraction of Hobart.
Dinner at the Shipwrights Arms in Battery Point a must and a dip in the ocean to blow some cobwebs away at Sandy Point at some point finishes off an awesome weekend
Tassies natural attractions are enough to get me there.

Reactions: 1 user
Just quietly I don’t think Jack Riewoldt is the one to be commenting on Gale’s suitability as CEO

Not sure Jack is a great fit as ambassador full stop.

• Dislike
80,000 $10 members now.

Thats an extraordinary crowd and an easy $800k?

I knew you were good for something.

So an all-Tassie team today could look like this:

B: Jake Kolodjashnij Alex Pearce Liam Jones
HB: Lachie Weller Jeremy Howe Jimmy Webster
C: Sam Banks Hugh Greenwood Chayce Jones
HF: Seth Campbell Brody Mihocek Jye Menzie
F: Robbie Fox Ben Brown Rhyan Mansell
R: Toby Nankervis Ryley Sanders Colby McKercher
I: Lachie Cowan Ryan Gardner James Leake Tom McCallum Arie Schoenmaker

Decent defence, wafer-thin midfield, below average forward line.

Of course, they'll attract and draft non-Tassie talent. Just having a look at what's out there for them.
Any room for a rehabilitated Tarryn Thomas?

Any room for a rehabilitated Tarryn Thomas?
He will have no shortage of suitors if he can show he has grown up and reformed. Given his young age and what a d1ckhead he appears to be, I doubt that's happening this year or I'd be all for us getting him. Maybe in a few years he'll mature, maybe he'll p!ss it away like many before him.

Just quietly I don’t think Jack Riewoldt is the one to be commenting on Gale’s suitability as CEO

Not sure Jack is a great fit as ambassador full stop.

What?

He's the perfect ambassador. Passionate Tasmanian, super well known, speaks well and has the energy needed.

Doing a great job already getting around the island, promoting the club and generating interest.

On the other point, dare say he would know the suitability of Benny more than most. But then nearly everyone (except AFL house) know how good a sports administrator Benny is.

Reactions: 6 users
On the jumper, as others have said - What was promoted this week is the heritage jumper. Will be used a couple of times a year and simply had to be the one most famous in the state over the past 150 years of footy.

The home and away will be announced closer to go-live.

What?

He's the perfect ambassador. Passionate Tasmanian, super well known, speaks well and has the energy needed.

Doing a great job already getting around the island, promoting the club and generating interest.

On the other point, dare say he would know the suitability of Benny more than most. But then nearly everyone (except AFL house) know how good a sports administrator Benny is.

He’s a bit random and unpolished I reckon but agree to disagree

Wasn’t qualified to talk CEOs but did anyway